1) Images must be 600x450 and under 2MB and must be a jpeg image (e.g. filename.jpg)
2) Must concern Second Life or illustrating a secret using Second Life.
3) It's ok to be an asshole, but be a smart asshole.
4) This is anonymous. Do not sign your name on your secrets.
5) Be respectful of other people's intellectual property.
6) All secrets uploaded become property of Shopping Cart Disco and the SCD Site Network. Please refer to SCD's Disclosure Policy for more details
7) If you get an error see below for troubleshooting tips.
*MAKE NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT USE SLSECRET TO SPECIFICALLY TARGET OTHER RESIDENTS. IT'S TACKY*
Question: I receive the error 'Error: Only .jpg images under 1.5 MB are accepted for upload'. How do I go about fixing this?
The Steps to fixing this are as follows:
1. Look at the filename. It should be filename.jpg. If you use filename.JPG it will spit out this error. Please rename the secret to filename.jpg
2. Your file could be over 1.5 MB. To reduce files it's been suggested to do a File->Save AS in your graphics application and it can reduce the size up to 1/3.
3. If you are in Photoshop you can do a File->Save for Web and change the image type to 'jpg' and you can see how reducing file quality effects size and image quality.