So, I find myself itching to blog, but I only have my EEE pc and no access to SL….So, it’s blogger challenge time!
Here’s the challenge: Dump out your bag (no cleaning!) and post a pic of it. Men with messenger bags, this applies to you, too. Bullet-point the contents with amusing commentary. I’ll go first!
- My giant purse
- Scarf that I picked up from Goodwill
- Emergency Baggie full of essentials like lotion, lip gloss, zit zapper and body spray
- Wallet which is currently empty save for my business cards and an iTunes gift card
- My EEE computer
- Cell phone
- Tom Tom because I’m constantly lost
- Gum. Two packs because I smoke and am paranoid about bad breath. My cigarettes were sitting on the table, so they missed the pic.
- Rhinestone froggy pillbox with Advil inside. My grandpa gave me that for Christmas. It’s the coolest thing ever.
- iPod in my favorite color EVAR, chock-full of music and episodes of Gossip Girl and Dexter.
- Makeup and my lip balm from Lush. It tastes like cake!
- Beach perfume. It makes me think of California in the cold St. Louis winter.
- Sketchbook, pencil and eraser. It’s full of very rough costume renderings for my next show.
-Two pens from purse, one doesn’t work.
-Keys from work.
-Keychain with one of those stupid Food Lion cards so The Man can track your spending and send you coupons.
-WAYYY out there is a tiny lipstick
-Back in, we have Benadryl, for my hubby’s allergy to red pepper seeds… he gets itchy and can’t breathe if we don’t have that.
-Name tag from work
-Tylenol for the headaches my boss gives me.
-Chex Mix bag (half-full) from yesterday when my son demanded in his toddler manner that I buy it for him.
-Sally Beauty Lipgloss (shit stuff, I should toss it)
-Wet Ones wipes… because kids make a mess, and make a mess OFTEN.
-Portable 4gb stick
-Este Lauder lipstick
-Plastic Baggie with a tea bag in it (used to have more like ten in it, but I drink a lot of tea at work.)
-Purell hand sanitizer
-Target receipt, various paper trash
-Some kind of awesome lip plumper gloss that Iris sent me last christmas or the christmas before, and another Sally Beauty gloss (the better kind)
-Tic Tac candy (yeah, the candy, not the mints)
-Birth control pills (yup. Important shit.)
-Spare keys for car
-Micro SD card & adaptor
-Keys for car
-Small portable tote bag
-Wallet, wif cards but not necessarily monies
-Deodorant, because southern summer weather makes me sweaty
-In the center, we have the sleeve for my umbrella which is also normally in my purse.
Yeah, I totally took time after this photo to take the trash out of my bag and clean it up a bit.”